- Industry standard audio and power boost amplifiers for audio output
- Isolation/impedance matching transformer with monitored/protected outputs
- Tested and compatible with Genuswave underwater transducers
- Single or Dual transducer mounting frame
- Single Audio cable (20 meters) with Kevlar support strands acts as a single connection to the transducers and frame with adjustable surface anchoring using Kelam grips/carabiner, with depth markers on the cable.
- Single A4 SS anchor points on the transducer frame with easy release A4 carabiner
- 2.4GHz Mesh network communications between devices and base station computer provide system monitoring, alerts and Audio file updates
- Easy Install onto purpose designed A4 SS “Cage/Pen” superstructure
- Easy maintenance, transducer replacement, cable replacement, device Cylinder replacement
- Manufactured from Marine Grade A4 stainless steel.
- Cylindrical Design allows scalability, easy mounting options, only 3 main component parts
- All required connections and fittings installed on the upper and lower end caps
- Double O-Ring seals on each end cap, guarantee 100% watertight integrity
- Marine, Oil & Gas industry standard MacArtney/Teledyne subsea connectors as standard
- 12v DC power requirement (separate Power case available & supported options)
- Only 14” long x 6” diameter and weighs 15lbs (with carry/install handle)
- Supplied in its own transit case with documentation
Power Case Features
- IP 67 rated Peli Storm case
- Internal Battery frames
- Internal Rechargeable Battery choices 12v DC 55 ah to 120 ah CA+ technology
- Internal Smart Battery charger IP 67 rated 180 – 265v AC (Adaptive 5 stage charge modes) for most battery types, can also be used for LiFePO
- Wireless monitoring of Voltage, Current, battery status on Smartphone app.
- External Visual indications/diagnostics of all power conditions and device status
- Fused supply lines to device with fuse fail indication LEDs
- MacArtney Micro series SubConn connectors on external surface.
- Different charge options available on request